- GetBest Volvo Xc 90 Ride on Car: New on the Market Kids Battery operated Ride on car Officially Licensed by Volvo it self and It is Replica of Volvo XC90 With Same Looks.
- Volvo Battery operated Ride on Car comes with 12V Battery operated and Double Motor 2x35W. Maximum Charge: 7-8Hrs; Running Time: 2-3Hrs,
- Volvo ride on Car has Very Fine Looking Interior and Has a Look of Suv Jeep with Fine Looking Black Alloys.
- Volvo Ride on Car have Music System Compatible with Pen drive, Aux and Memory Card. GetBest Volvo Xc 90 Has Working Front an Back Lights with Beautiful Indicator Lights.
- Dimesnions: 135x65x70cm Suitable for kids of age 2 to 8 years and can carry weight upto 55Kgs
- Comfortable to ride: Volvo ride on Car Seat has 3 -Point Safety Belt for kids to Sit Comfortable. Volvo’s Big Tyres and 4 Wheel Suspension System so That Kid can run this Ride on Car Indoor and Outdoor as well.
- 4 Months warranty on Battery and Motor of Ride on Car.
GetBest Present Its Officially Licensed Volvo XC 90 Ride on Car for Kids. Volvo XC 90 is one of the Big and Fine Looking Ride on Car. GetBest Volvo is a Replica of Volvo XC 90 and Manufacture By Volvo It self. Volvo Ride on Car is 12V Battery Operated and Loaded with Two Motors in The tyres which give Speed upto 4-5km/hr. It has a Fine Looking Realistic Interior with Ac vents, Push Start and Music System Compatible with Aux, Pen Drive and Memory Card Slot. Volvo XC90 Has 3 Speed Options and 2 Speed in the Forward and 1 in Backward. Volvo Xc 90 Ride on Car works Both ways. Kid can Ride it Manually and Parents Can also control it through 2.4g Bluetooth Remote.
Three Point Safety Belt for Kids to Sit Comfortable in the Car. XC 90 Ride on Car has Working Front and Back Lights which makes it Beautiful from all the Cars. Its Black Painted Color has its own shine will maintain its shine forever, Go and Grab this Beautiful Ride on Car for Your Kid.
|Is Remote Controlled||
6 – 8 Hours
|Music & Lights||
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.